Subject: [PATCH] sundance: missing parentheses?

From: Roel Kluin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:19:50 +0100

Please review.
--------------------------->8-------------8<------------------------------
Add missing parentheses

Signed-off-by: Roel Kluin <[email-masked]>
---
diff --git a/drivers/net/sundance.c b/drivers/net/sundance.c
index feaf0e0..43695b7 100644
--- a/drivers/net/sundance.c
+++ b/drivers/net/sundance.c
@@ -909,7 +909,7 @@ static void check_duplex(struct net_device *dev)
 			printk(KERN_INFO "%s: Setting %s-duplex based on MII #%d "
 				   "negotiated capability %4.4x.\n", dev->name,
 				   duplex ? "full" : "half", np->phys[0], negotiated);
-		iowrite16(ioread16(ioaddr + MACCtrl0) | duplex ? 0x20 : 0, ioaddr + MACCtrl0);
+		iowrite16(ioread16(ioaddr + MACCtrl0) | (duplex ? 0x20 : 0), ioaddr + MACCtrl0);
 	}
 }