Subject: Re: [PATCH] RDMA/cxgb3: logical-/bit-or confusion?

From: Roel Kluin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:38:27 +0100

Dropped [email-masked] since it bounces, and I missed one
in my previously sent patch
--------------------------->8-------------8<------------------------------
Logical-/bit-or typo

Signed-off-by: Roel Kluin <[email-masked]>
---
diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c
index 44e936e..21c6145 100644
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_cm.c
@@ -890,7 +890,7 @@ static void process_mpa_reply(struct iwch_ep *ep, struct sk_buff *skb)
 	 */
 	state_set(&ep->com, FPDU_MODE);
 	ep->mpa_attr.initiator = 1;
-	ep->mpa_attr.crc_enabled = (mpa->flags & MPA_CRC) | crc_enabled ? 1 : 0;
+	ep->mpa_attr.crc_enabled = (mpa->flags & MPA_CRC) || crc_enabled ? 1 : 0;
 	ep->mpa_attr.recv_marker_enabled = markers_enabled;
 	ep->mpa_attr.xmit_marker_enabled = mpa->flags & MPA_MARKERS ? 1 : 0;
 	ep->mpa_attr.version = mpa_rev;
@@ -1013,7 +1013,7 @@ static void process_mpa_request(struct iwch_ep *ep, struct sk_buff *skb)
 	 * start reply message including private data.
 	 */
 	ep->mpa_attr.initiator = 0;
-	ep->mpa_attr.crc_enabled = (mpa->flags & MPA_CRC) | crc_enabled ? 1 : 0;
+	ep->mpa_attr.crc_enabled = (mpa->flags & MPA_CRC) || crc_enabled ? 1 : 0;
 	ep->mpa_attr.recv_marker_enabled = markers_enabled;
 	ep->mpa_attr.xmit_marker_enabled = mpa->flags & MPA_MARKERS ? 1 : 0;
 	ep->mpa_attr.version = mpa_rev;