Subject: [PATCHv2 00/11]Get rid of all the old macro DMA_nBIT_MASK and use DMA_BIT_MASK(n) instead

From: Yang Hongyang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:32:24 +0800

v1->v2:fix s/micro/macro typo and keep the old defines
            of DMA_nBIT_MASK
----------------------
Replace all DMA_nBIT_MASK macro with the new DMA_BIT_MASK(n) macro

01:Replace all DMA_64BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(64)
02:Replace all DMA_48BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(48)
03:Replace all DMA_40BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(40)
04:Replace all DMA_39BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(39)
05:Replace all DMA_35BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(35)
06:Replace all DMA_32BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(32)
07:Replace all DMA_31BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(31)
08:Replace all DMA_30BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(30)
09:Replace all DMA_28BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(28)
10:Replace all DMA_24BIT_MASK macro with DMA_BIT_MASK(24)
11:Update the old macro DMA_nBIT_MASK related documentations

-- 
Regards
Yang Hongyang