Subject: Re: Marvell 88E609x switch?

From: Gary Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:37:45 -0700

Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
> 
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 08:44:53AM -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps we should take this off-list..
> 
> I'm still interrested... please Cc. me at [email-masked].

Hi Jesper,

Lennert and I have been working on this and we have parts of
it working (PowerPC GIANFAR 1000Mb driver).  I can get the
basic switch recognized and packets go out, but nothing seems
to come back in.

I'll continue to work on this and let you know of the progress.
Lennert is away for a few days, so the actual progress may be
a bit slow...

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Thomas                 |  Consulting for the
MLB Associates              |    Embedded world
------------------------------------------------------------