Subject: Re: [Bonding-devel] [Bugme-new] [Bug 12570] New: Bonding does not work over e1000e.

From: Konstantin Khorenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:59:58 +0300

Hello Andy,

On 03/17/2009 06:04 PM, Andy Gospodarek wrote:
> I'm sure if you opened a new bug at bugzilla.redhat.com to address
> this issue someone would be willing to make sure this was fixed.

Andy, thank you for the care, we don't forget about you. :)

In fact, i've already opened the bug, here you are:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=483034

So, you saved us one iteration - you already know about the problem, so looking forward for the fix. :)

-- 
Best regards,

Konstantin Khorenko,
PVC/OpenVZ developer,
Parallels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apps built with the Adobe(R) Flex(R) framework and Flex Builder(TM) are
powering Web 2.0 with engaging, cross-platform capabilities. Quickly and
easily build your RIAs with Flex Builder, the Eclipse(TM)based development
software that enables intelligent coding and step-through debugging.
Download the free 60 day trial. http://p.sf.net/sfu/www-adobe-com