Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC v2] Documentation/isdn/INTERFACE.CAPI

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:48:28 +0200

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 02:31:42 -0700 (PDT), David Miller wrote:
> From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:18:52 +0200 (CEST)
> 
>> @@ -8,6 +8,8 @@ INTERFACE
>>  	- description of isdn4linux Link Level and Hardware Level interfaces.
>>  INTERFACE.fax
>>  	- description of the fax subinterface of isdn4linux.
>> +INTERFACE.CAPI
>> +	- description of kernel CAPI Link Level to Hardware Level interface.
>>  README
>>  	- general info on what you need and what to do for Linux ISDN.
>>  README.FAQ
> 
> There is no INTERFACE.fax entry in this file in the current
> tree.
> 
> I wanted to apply this, but aparently your patch is against
> something other than Linus's tree or net-2.6

It applies on top of my mis-dated patch

Subject: [PATCH v2] update Documentation/isdn/00-INDEX
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:01:32 +0100

which I sent in fact on 7 Apr 2009. Somehow I thought you had
already applied that.

If it helps, I can re-send that one with the correct date, or
alternatively merge both of these patches into one.

Regards,
Tilman

-- 
Tilman Schmidt                    E-Mail: [email-masked]
Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)