Subject: Re: net: fix network drivers ndo_start_xmit() return values

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:49:48 +0200

Jarek Poplawski wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:31:17AM +0200, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>> Jarek Poplawski wrote:
>>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 06:16:03AM +0000, Jarek Poplawski wrote:
>>>   
>>>> On 15-06-2009 19:00, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>>>>     
>>>>> This patch contains the final driver ndo_start_xmit() return
>>>>> value fixups. I'm pretty sure I got them all ...
>>>>>       
>>> ...You should probably revisit wireless/zd1201.c (return 0) btw.
>> Whats wrong with that?
> 
> I thought you wanted to replace it with NETDEV_TX_OK, but now I see
> you leave both variants in the last patch, so I'm not sure...

I wanted to do that in a seperate patch at the end of the merge
window to avoid causing too much clashes with this (and catch
any new drivers).