Subject: tc filter flow hash question

From: Badalian Vyacheslav <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:12:54 +0400

Hello all.
Sorry for mail to this maillist, but in internet i can't found any
information to understand this situation, lartc list is dead, function
do not documented and only developers understand how it works.

As i understand if i add flow hash i divide speed to KEYs (example to
dst) not for sessions right?

Why if i add simple example my traffic stop and i get DROP at parent class?

This my sample

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1 htb default 7
class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:7 htb rate 500mbit ceil 1000mbit
prio 3
qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:7 handle 10: sfq perturb 10
# all normal
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 10: handle 2 flow hash keys
src,dst
# all traffic drop

Thanks!
Best regals, Badalian Vyacheslav