Subject: Re: 3x59x-fix-pci-resource-management.patch

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 14:53:17 +0400

Hello.

Andrew Morton wrote:

> Guys, I seem to have been sitting on the below patch for, err, three years.

> I generally do this because there's some issue which needs to be
> addressed, but the patch didn't address it right.

    In this case it was different: you just wanted the patch to be verifed 
on an EISA card...

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:31:46 -0400
Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]> wrote:

 >> ACK, shall I apply this to netdev#upstream ?

Spose so, but let's not go mainline until I've had a chance to test an
EISA card and a cardbus card.

    There was several more comments from you but they all got resolved 
between you and Jeff at the time...

> Can we please have a revisit and work out what we should do with this?

> Thanks.

WBR, Sergei