Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 3/6] vbus: add a "vbus-proxy" bus model for vbus_driver objects

From: Avi Kivity <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:18:08 +0300

On 08/17/2009 06:09 PM, Gregory Haskins wrote:
>
>> We've been through this before I believe.  If you can point out specific
>> differences that make venet outperform virtio-net I'll be glad to hear
>> (and steal) them though.
>>
>>      
> You sure know how to convince someone to collaborate with you, eh?
>
>    

If I've offended you, I apologize.

> Unforunately, i've answered that question numerous times, but it
> apparently falls on deaf ears.
>    

Well, I'm sorry, I truly don't think I've had that question answered 
with specificity.  I'm really interested in it (out of a selfish desire 
to improve virtio), but the only comment I recall from you was to the 
effect that the virtio rings were better than ioq in terms of cache 
placement.

-- 
error compiling committee.c: too many arguments to function