Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/12] Gigaset driver patches for 2.6.32

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:07:48 +0200

Daniel,

thanks for taking a look at my patches.

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:26:46 -0700, Daniel Walker wrote:
> patches 6,7,10, and 12 all have checkpatch errors. Could you fix those? 

I have reissued patch 7, exchanging the "static" and "inline" keywords
as requested.

The other patches I'd much prefer to keep as they are. The "ERRORs"
checkpatch.pl reported for them are results of keeping to the existing
formatting of the patched files. Completely reformatting them would
cloud the actual changes made by the patches.

Thanks,
Tilman

-- 
Tilman Schmidt                    E-Mail: [email-masked]
Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)