Subject: Re: [AX25] kernel panic

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:21:40 +0200

Bernard Pidoux wrote, On 09/10/2009 12:28 AM:

> Hi Ralf,
> 
> Here is a set of not so frequent kernel panics captured via netconsole
> that seem related to AX25 timer. 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Bernard Pidoux
> 

Hi Bernard,

Could/did you try to turn on this debugging option below, btw?

Regards,
Jarek P.

   CONFIG_DEBUG_OBJECTS_TIMERS:
  ?                                                                                                        ?  
  ? If you say Y here, additional code will be inserted into the                                           ?  
  ? timer routines to track the life time of timer objects and                                             ?  
  ? validate the timer operations.                                                                         ?  
  ?                                                                                                        ?  
  ? Symbol: DEBUG_OBJECTS_TIMERS [=y]                                                                      ?  
  ? Prompt: Debug timer objects                                                                            ?  
  ?   Defined at lib/Kconfig.debug:247                                                                     ?  
  ?   Depends on: DEBUG_OBJECTS                                                                            ?  
  ?   Location:                                                                                            ?  
  ?     -> Kernel hacking                                                                                  ?  
  ?       -> Kernel debugging (DEBUG_KERNEL [=y])                                                          ?  
  ?         -> Debug object operations (DEBUG_OBJECTS [=y])                                                ?  
  ?