Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 0/3] at91_can: add support for Atmel's CAN controller on AT91SAM9263

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:33:19 +0200

Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> Sorry, missed that. I was in a hurry, because they wanted to reboot the
> server....
> 
>>> cheers, Marc
>>>
>>> Marc Kleine-Budde (3):
>>>       at91sam9263: add at91_can device to generic device definition
>>>       at91sam9263ek: activate at91 CAN controller
>>>       at91_can: add driver for Atmel's CAN controller on AT91SAM9263
>> I have just added my "signed-off-by" for the Socket-CAN patch #3. Don't
>> known who will take care of the other patches.

Can you give me an Acked-by, too?

Marc

- --
Pengutronix e.K.                         | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund                 | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686         | http://www.pengutronix.de   |