Subject: [PATCH] IPv6: Fix 6RD build error

From: Brian Haley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:01:26 -0400

Fix build error introduced in commit fa857afcf - ipv6 sit: 6rd
(IPv6 Rapid Deployment) Support.  Struct in6_addr is the issue.
I'm only seeing this on x86_64 systems, not on 32-bit with same
IPv6 config options, so it could be there's a missing forward
declaration somewhere, but including the correct header file
fixes the problem too.

  CC [M]  net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.o
In file included from net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.c:31:
include/linux/if_tunnel.h:59: error: field ‘prefix’ has incomplete type
make[2]: *** [net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/ipv6] Error 2

Signed-off-by: Brian Haley <[email-masked]>
---

diff --git a/include/linux/if_tunnel.h b/include/linux/if_tunnel.h
index c53c8e0..8d76cb4 100644
--- a/include/linux/if_tunnel.h
+++ b/include/linux/if_tunnel.h
@@ -5,6 +5,7 @@
 
 #ifdef __KERNEL__
 #include <linux/ip.h>
+#include <linux/in6.h>
 #endif
 
 #define SIOCGETTUNNEL   (SIOCDEVPRIVATE + 0)