Subject: Re: [PATCH] netem/iproute2 solving correlated loss issues [0/5]

From: Fabio Ludovici <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:22:15 +0100

patch 1/5 : linux-2.6.32/include/linux/pkt_sched.h
diff -uNr linux-2.6.32/include/linux/pkt_sched.h linux-2.6.32-netem/include/linux/pkt_sched.h
--- linux-2.6.32/include/linux/pkt_sched.h	2009-12-03 04:51:21.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.32-netem/include/linux/pkt_sched.h	2009-12-11 12:59:12.634187877 +0100
@@ -479,6 +479,21 @@
 	__u32	gap;		/* re-ordering gap (0 for none) */
 	__u32   duplicate;	/* random packet dup  (0=none ~0=100%) */
 	__u32	jitter;		/* random jitter in latency (us) */
+	__u32	p13;		/* GI loss model-state 1 to 3 transition probability */
+	__u32	p31;		/* GI loss model-state 3 to 1 transition probability */
+	__u32	p32;		/* GI loss model-state 3 to 2 transition probability */
+	__u32	p23;		/* GI loss model-state 2 to 3 transition probability */
+	__u32   p14;		/* GI loss model-state 1 to 4 transition probability */
+	__u32	gilb_p;		/* Gilbert-Elliot model-state good-bad transition probability */
+	__u32	gilb_r;		/* Gilbert-Elliot model-state bad-good transition probability */
+	__u32	gilb_h;		/* Gilbert-Elliot-loss model loss probability in bad state */
+	__u32	gilb_k;		/* Gilbert-Elliot-loss model loss probability in good state */
+	__u32   algorithm;	/* loss model algorithm selection */
+	__u32 	logging;  	/* loss logging mode selector */
+	__u32   query;		/* loss query mode selector */
+	__u16   pattern_length; /* deterministic loss pattern length */
+	__u32   pattern_repetitions; /* deterministc loss pattern repetitions */
+	__u16   *user_pattern; /* determinist loss pattern elements */
 };
 
 struct tc_netem_corr