Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Staging: Improvments to Octeon Ethernet driver.

From: David Daney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:55:15 -0800

These patches attempt to cleanup and improve the octeon-ethernet
driver in staging.  The first patch fixes up octeon interrupt handling
in preparation for the following patches.  The second and third
patches convert to NAPI and enable scatter-gather as well is cleaning
up some ugly garbage.

Since Octeon is a MIPS based SOC, we might want to merge the entire
series via Ralf's linux-mips.org tree.

I will reply with the three patches.

David Daney (3):
   MIPS: Octeon: Fix EIO handling.
   Staging: Octeon Ethernet: Clean up and convert to NAPI.
   Staging: Octeon Ethernet: Enable scatter-gather.

  arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-irq.c      |   40 +++-
  drivers/staging/octeon/Kconfig            |    1 +
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-defines.h |   28 ---
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-mem.c     |   89 +++-----
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-rx.c      |  377 
++++++++++++++++------------
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-rx.h      |   25 ++-
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-tx.c      |  330 ++++++++++++-------------
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet-tx.h      |   27 +--
  drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c         |  157 +++++--------
  drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h  |   48 +---
  10 files changed, 532 insertions(+), 590 deletions(-)