Subject: Re: [PATCH] sky2: receive dma mapping error handling

From: Michael Breuer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:55:47 -0500

On 01/30/2010 07:34 PM, Jarek Poplawski wrote:
>
> Could you try the patch below to show maybe some other users of
> dma-debug entries?
>
> Jarek P.
> ---
>
>    
With the default # entries & dma_debug_driver=sky2:

6:00 is eth0 & 4:00 is eth1.

Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:06:00.0: entries: 31961
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1b.0: entries: 15
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:04:00.0: entries: 744
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1f.2: entries: 6
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:08:01.0: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1d.1: entries: 6
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:08:02.0: entries: 8
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1a.7: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1d.7: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1a.0: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1a.1: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1a.2: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1d.0: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:00:1d.2: entries: 3
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:02:00.0: entries: 1
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: 0000:05:00.0: entries: 2
Jan 30 23:53:14 mail kernel: DMA-API: debugging out of memory - disabling