Subject: [PATCH 00/13] net: simplify seq_file code

From: Li Zefan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:44:30 +0800

This patchset introduces seq_hlist_foo() helpers, and convert
net/* to seq_hlist_foo() and seq_list_foo().

---
 fs/seq_file.c                 |   37 ++++++++++++-
 include/linux/seq_file.h      |   11 ++++
 include/net/sock.h            |    5 ++
 net/appletalk/atalk_proc.c    |   30 +----------
 net/atm/proc.c                |    2 +-
 net/atm/resources.c           |   28 +++--------
 net/ax25/af_ax25.c            |   18 +-----
 net/ax25/ax25_uid.c           |   25 ++--------
 net/ipx/ipx_proc.c            |   89 ++++---------------------------
 net/irda/irlan/irlan_common.c |   26 ++--------
 net/key/af_key.c              |   20 +------
 net/netrom/af_netrom.c        |   21 +-------
 net/netrom/nr_route.c         |   53 +++----------------
 net/packet/af_packet.c        |   20 +------
 net/rose/af_rose.c            |   22 +-------
 net/x25/x25_proc.c            |  114 ++++-------------------------------------
 16 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 405 deletions(-)