Subject: Re: netfilter 00/05: netfilter fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 18:33:17 +0100

David Miller wrote:
> From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon,  8 Feb 2010 18:10:26 +0100 (MET)
> 
>> Please apply or pull from:
>>
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-2.6.git master
>>
>> Please note: I forgot to add "Cc: [email-masked]" to two of these
>> patches and manually added it to the patch files, so I'd appreciate
>> if you could apply the patches manually instead of pulling from the
>> git tree this time.
> 
> Ok, I'll apply these by hand.

Thanks Dave. I plan to submit a first batch of patches queued for
net-next-2.6 soon, however these fixes introduced a large number
of conflicts. If you could merge net-2.6 into net-next-2.6 I'll
resolve them and send a pull request.

Thanks!