Subject: ethtool 2.6.33 released

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:35:38 -0500

ethtool version 2.6.33 has been released.

Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkernel/
Download link: 
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkernel/files/ethtool/2.6.33/ethtool-2.6.33.tar.gz/download

Release notes:

         This version introduces a new release numbering scheme, based
         on the latest upstream kernel interface supported.

         * Fix: several man page corrections
         * Feature: rx flow hash configuration
         * Feature: report 10000baseT support, where available
         * Feature: report MDI-X status, pause auto-neg, link partner
	  adverts
         * Feature: support additional port types
         * Feature: support arbitrary speeds, faster than 65535 Mb
         * Feature: large and generic receive offload (LRO, GRO) support
         * Feature: option to flash firmware image from specified file
         * Feature: support for block writing of EEPROMs
         * Feature: marvell register dump update
         * Feature: at76c50x-usb, e1000e, igb, ixgbe, r8169 register
	  dump support
         * Cleanup: remove support for RX hasing by port (was removed in
           kernel by 59089d8d162ddcb5c434672e915331964d38a754)
         * Doc: Explicitly ship GPLv2 license, rather than relying
           on autotools to supply it for us (autotools started
	  auto-installing GPLv3 recently)