Subject: [RFC PATCH net-next 0/7 v2]IPv6:netfilter: defragment

From: Shan Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:39:44 +0800

This patch-set solves the problem that an end host with IPv6 connection track enable
can't send an ICMP "Fragment Reassembly Timeout" message when defaging timeout.
And supports MIB counter about fragments reassembly e.g. Ip6ReasmTimeout, Ip6ReasmReqds,
Ip6ReasmOKs, Ip6ReasmFails.

patch-1,2,3： Introduce net namespace to conntrack and share netns_frags with IPv6 stack.  
          But, IPv6 conntrack and IPv6 stack still keep separate fragment queue.
          Like IPv4, proc parameters of ip6frag_low_thresh, ip6frag_time and ip6frag_high_thresh
          manage numbers and memory thresh size of both IPv6 conntrack fragment queue and 
          IPv6 stack fragment queue.

patch-4: Send an ICMP "Fragment Reassembly Timeout" message and record MIB counter 
         when defraging timeout.

patch-5,6,7: According to RFC4293, record MIB counter about fragments reassembly.

This patch-set has been tested using IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2 tool under host and router type.

---
Shan Wei <[email-masked]> (7):
      IPv6:netfilter: defrag: Handle sysctls about IPv6 conntrack defragment per-netns
      IPv6:netfilter: defrag: Introduce per-netns to conntrack and kill nf_init_frags
      IPv6:netfilter: defrag: Disable button half when reassembling a fragment 
      IPv6:netfilter: Send an ICMPv6 "Fragment Reassembly Timeout" message when enabling connection track
      IPv6:netfilter: Record MIB counter when reassembling all fragments
      IPv6:netfilter: Record MIB counter after a fragment reached
      IPv6:netfilter: Add IPSTATS_MIB_REASMFAILS MIB counter value when evicting fragment queue

 Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt     |   19 ++
 include/linux/skbuff.h                         |    5 +
 include/net/netns/ipv6.h                       |    1 +
 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv6.c |    7 +-
 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c        |  221 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 net/ipv6/route.c                               |    1 +
 6 files changed, 208 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html