Subject: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.7

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:20:50 +0100

The netfilter coreteam presents:

    iptables version 1.4.7

the iptables release for the 2.6.33 kernel. Changes include:

- libipq is built as a shared library
- removal of some restrictions on interface names
- documentation updates
- code cleanups

See the changelog for more details.

Version 1.4.7 can be obtained from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/
git://git.netfilter.org/iptables.git

On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
Happy firewalling!

Dmitry V. Levin (1):
      libip4tc: Add static qualifier to dump_entry()

Jan Engelhardt (8):
      libipq: build as shared library
      recent: reorder cases in code (cosmetic cleanup)
      doc: fix recent manpage to reflect actual supported syntax
      doc: fix limit manpage to reflect actual supported syntax
      doc: mention requirement of additional packages for ipset
      policy: fix error message showing wrong option
      includes: header updates
      Lift restrictions on interface names

Patrick McHardy (1):
      iptables 1.4.7