Subject: Re: [PATCH Resubmission] drivers/net/usb: Add new driver ipheth

From: "L. Alberto Giménez"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:03:25 +0200

David Miller wrote:
> Unless you add a rule to drivers/net/Makefile, the build won't
> actually get to your driver unless one of the other USB networking
> devices are configured.
>   

Hi David,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that I had to add an entry on the 
upper level Makefile. I guess that something like 
obj-$(CONFIG_USB_IPHETH) += usb/ should be enough? (I got it from the 
other USB net drivers).

I won't be able to work on it today, I've been very busy today and can't 
look into this, but I've not given up :)

> Please fix this up and resubmit. 

I have also in my queue a patch sent from upstream to fix the latest 
issues pointed out by Roland Dreier, and I need to test it a little bit 
more.

Thanks for your comments and patience!

Best regards,
L. Alberto Giménez