Subject: Re: [PATCH] gigaset: include cleanup cleanup

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:16:46 +0900

Hello,

On 04/17/2010 07:08 AM, Tilman Schmidt wrote:
> Commit 5a0e3ad causes slab.h to be included twice in many of the
> Gigaset driver's source files, first via the common include file
> gigaset.h and then a second time directly. Drop the spares, and
> use the opportunity to clean up a few more similar cases.
> 
> Impact: cleanup, no functional change
> Signed-off-by: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
> CC: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>

Thanks for the clean up.

> Seeing that the "include cleanup" patch triggering this was accepted
> after the merge window, I have hopes this one will be accepted, too.

Hmm... through which tree should this go through?  I can route it
through percpu but maybe taking the usual isdn patch path would be
better?

Thanks.

-- 
tejun