Subject: Re: [PATCH] Comment sysfs directory tagging

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:03:27 +0200

Hello,

On 05/03/2010 11:23 PM, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> (against gregkh-2.6)
> 
> Add some in-line comments to explain the new infrastructure, which
> was introduced to support sysfs directory tagging with namespaces.
> I think an overall description someplace might be good too, but it
> didn't really seem to fit into Documentation/filesystems/sysfs.txt,
> which appears more geared toward users, rather than maintainers, of
> sysfs.
> 
> (Tejun, please let me know if I can make anything clearer or failed
> altogether to comment something that should be commented.)

This sure is an improvement but yeah I agree that having an overall
documentation would be great.  If there isn't a matching one, just
create one - sysfs-ns.txt, sysfs-tagged.txt or whatever.

Thanks.

-- 
tejun