Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] ISDN patches for 2.6.35

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 03:02:54 +0200

Am 23.05.2010 02:43 schrieb David Miller:
> What the heck about "no more cleanups or new features for networking"
> do you not understand?

Sorry, I must have missed the posting where you wrote this. I just
came back from a short holiday to find ~5k unread postings in LKML,
including the announcement of 2.6.34, and I guess I inadvertently
deleted the message you're referring to above.

> I'm willing to take bug fixes only at this point so you'll need to
> respin this series.

Will do.

Regards,
Tilman

-- 
Tilman Schmidt                    E-Mail: [email-masked]
Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)