Subject: [RFC] lunar manet routing module

From: Christophe Jelger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:19:16 +0200

Eric Dumazet wrote:
> 
> Christophe,
> 
> Unless patch is really huge, its ok to send it on netdev, with a RFC
> label, so that only people with free time take a look, eventually.
> 
> [RFC] lunar: ....

[not sure what 'huge' means, I'm sending 60k -- sorry for the pollution]

Eric: thanks for the advice. Instead of a patch I attach a .tgz (hope 
it's ok) of the module code with a README explaining everything: it 
compiles for 2.6.31 and 2.6.32, didn't try more recent kernels because I 
actually want to deploy the whole thing on OpenWRT 2.6.32 on Linksys 
devices.

To all: the lunar module crashes the kernel, so be careful. I tried 
debugging with qemu and gdb server but could not find the bug(s) -- my 
experience for kernel debugging is in fact limited.

thanks in advance for any help,
Christophe