Subject: Re: [0/8] netpoll/bridge fixes

From: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:17:52 +0800

On 06/11/10 10:11, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 08:48:39AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 02:59:15PM -0700, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
>>>
>>> Okay, then add a comment where in_irq is used?
>>
>> Actually let me put it into a wrapper.  I'll respin the patches.
>
> OK here is a repost.  And this time it really is 8 patches :)
> I've tested it lightly.
>

(Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.)

Thanks much for your nice work!

Patch 1-7 look great for me, so,

Reviewed-by: WANG Cong <[email-masked]>

I don't quite understand patch 8, will reply to it separately.

Thank you.