Subject: Re: [PATCH V4] CAN: Add Flexcan CAN controller driver

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:57:20 +0200

Hey,

Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> On 07/21/2010 11:04 PM, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
>> This core is found on some Freescale SoCs and also some Coldfire
>> SoCs. Support for Coldfire is missing though at the moment as
>> they have an older revision of the core which does not have RX FIFO
>> support.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Sascha Hauer <[email-masked]>
>> Signed-off-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> 
> Acked-by: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>

David, please don't apply the patch yet. I just got the information that
there is a problem with "a" flexcan driver. I'm about to get more
information and investigate this.

cheers, Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core