Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.35-rc6

From: Jiri Slaby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:06:16 +0200

On 07/23/2010 03:21 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:26:13 -0700 Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>  I actually hope/think that this is going to be the last -rc. Things
>> have been pretty quiet, and while this -rc has more commits than -rc5
>> had, it's not by a large amount, nor does it look scary to me. So
>> there doesn't seem to be any point in dragging out the release any
>> more, unless we find something new that calls for it.
> 
> I have no idea how important this stuff is, but I still have the
> following in linux-next that are (in theory) destined for v2.6.35:

Hi, and probably this one as well (introduced in rc1):
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/7/9/287

Tim Gardner
  i915: Use the correct mask to detect i830 aperture size.

-- 
js