Subject: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.9

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:17:13 +0200

The netfilter coreteam presents:

    iptables version 1.4.9

the iptables release for the 2.6.35 kernel. Changes include:

- support for the LED target, which hadn't been merged so far because
  the kernel module had some bugs

- a new version of the set extension for the upcoming release supporting
  IPv6

- negation support for the quota match

- support for the SACK-IMMEDIATELY SCTP extension and FORWARD_TSN
  chunk type in the sctp match

- documentation updates and various smaller bugfixes

See the Changelog for more details.

Version 1.4.9 can be obtained from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/
git://git.netfilter.org/iptables.git

On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
Happy firewalling!