Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.9

From: Michele Petrazzo - Unipex <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 19:29:50 +0200

Gabor Z. Papp wrote:
> * Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>:
> 
> | Did you use a git checkout/patch against 1.4.8 or the tar.bz2?
> | In case its the former, try running make clean, sh autogen.sh and
> | sh configure again before the build.
> 
> Used the tarball, but tried git also:
> 

Here git works. Or better, compile but I don't find the "iptables" command.

If I enable static compilation "configure --enable-static", I receive:
extensions/libext4.a(initext4.o): In function `init_extensions':
/home/devel/iptables/extensions/initext4.c:103: undefined reference to
`libxt_IDLETIMER_init'
/home/devel/iptables/extensions/initext4.c:137: undefined reference to
`libxt_TEE_ini

Michele