Subject: Re: Latest iproute2 breaks "ip route get" command

From: Ulrich Weber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:02:34 +0200

Hi Andreas,

your fix will work for IPv4 but will display the IPv6 cached routes
again with "ip -6 route show" what I was trying to fix with
447928279c88b6581ae4cdc1b5ac0a9e755aff64

Will send another patch which makes the filter.cloned check not matching
for iproute_get routes.

Best regards
 Ulrich

On 08/08/2010 09:52 PM, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> On sön, 2010-08-08 at 21:31 +0200, Fabio Comolli wrote:
>> Yup, that seems to fix it.
>> You can add my Tested-By in case you need it.
> 
> I'll let Ulrich Weber confirm it's the right fix and forward to Stephen
> Hemminger. Just received an "out of office" notice saying he'll be back
> 11 august (wednesday), so I guess we'll have to wait a couple of days
> for that.
> 
> //Andreas
> 

-- 
Ulrich Weber | [email-masked] | Software Engineer
Astaro GmbH & Co. KG | www.astaro.com | Phone +49-721-25516-0 | Fax –200
An der RaumFabrik 33a | 76227 Karlsruhe | Germany