Subject: Re: [RFC Patch] netxen: remove firmware exports

From: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:04:57 +0800

On 08/19/10 17:12, Amit Salecha wrote:
> NX_UNIFIED_ROMIMAGE_NAME(phanfw.bin) is already submitted and we won't submit any other fw files.

Based on above, remove the rest firmware exports.

Thanks!

-- 
Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <[email-masked]>
diff --git a/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c b/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
index fd86e18..2fedc3b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
@@ -41,9 +41,6 @@
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("QLogic/NetXen (1/10) GbE Converged Ethernet Driver");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
 MODULE_VERSION(NETXEN_NIC_LINUX_VERSIONID);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P2_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P3_CT_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P3_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
 MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_UNIFIED_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
 
 char netxen_nic_driver_name[] = "netxen_nic";