Subject: Re: [PATCH] netxen: fix poll implementation

From: Yinglin Luan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:04:23 +0800

> 
> Both of your patches have been severely corrupted by your email
> client.
> 
> For example, tab characters have been changed into spaces.
> 
> This makes your patches unusable.
> 
> Please read Documentation/email-clients.txt to learn how to correct
> this, try sending a patch to yourself and verify that it arrives
> to you correctly and can be applied properly, then resubmit your
> patches.
> 
> Thanks.
Sorry, it's my first time to submit patches to kernel community. I
use Gmail web client, and it automatically converts tabs to spaces.
I change my e-mail client to Thunderbird and configure it as
Documentation/email-clients.txt says. It shouled be applied properly, 
I have resubmit it just now, please check it again. Thanks a lot!