Subject: Re: 2.6.34.1 page allocation failure

From: Stan Hoeppner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:08:35 -0500

Pekka Enberg put forth on 8/24/2010 1:03 PM:

> It looks to me as if tcp_create_openreq_child() is able to cope with the
> situation so the warning could be harmless. If that's the case, we
> should probably stick a __GFP_NOWARN there.

If it would be helpful, here's a complete copy of dmesg:
http://www.hardwarefreak.com/2.6.34.1-dmesg-oopses.txt

Something I forgot to mention earlier is that every now and then I
unmount swap and drop caches to clear things out a bit.  Not sure if
that may be relevant, but since it has to do with memory allocation I
thought I'd mention it.

-- 
Stan

--
To unsubscribe, send a message with 'unsubscribe linux-mm' in
the body to [email-masked].  For more info on Linux MM,
see: http://www.linux-mm.org/ .
Don't email: <a href=mailto:"[email-masked]"> [email-masked] </a>