Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] netfilter: netfilter fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:49:17 +0200

Am 22.09.2010 22:12, schrieb David Miller:
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:17:28 +0200
> 
>> Please apply or pull from:
>>
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-2.6.git master
> 
> Patrick I can't pull from this, it's not based upon net-2.6

Indeed, that's what I've always based my nf-2.6 tree on for one
or two years now, but this time I made a fresh clone at a quite
late time because of my absence.

> It looks like it's based upon Linus's tree, because when I pull
> I get a bunch of changes that are in Linus's tree but aren't
> in net-2.6

I didn't notice that, sorry.

> Please base all future pull requests on net-2.6, thanks.

Sure, will do.

> I'll apply these patches by hand (and also this will allow me
> to fix Eric's author email in that one patch).
> 
> Thanks again.

Thanks Dave!