Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 v1] can: Topcliff: Update PCH_CAN driver to 2.6.35

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:05:25 +0200

On 10/24/2010 11:43 PM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Masayuki Ohtak <masa-korg-ECg8zkTtlr0C6LszWs/[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:00:28 +0900
> 
>> CAN driver of Topcliff PCH
>>
>> Topcliff PCH is the platform controller hub that is going to be used in
>> Intel's upcoming general embedded platform. All IO peripherals in
>> Topcliff PCH are actually devices sitting on AMBA bus. 
>> Topcliff PCH has CAN I/F. This driver enables CAN function.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Masayuki Ohtake <masa-korg-ECg8zkTtlr0C6LszWs/[email-masked]>
> 
> Applied, thanks.

IMHO this driver needs some improvements. There are some open points
from Wolfgangs and my review. On the other side, it's a new driver and
there's some time left before it hits mainline.

Marc
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core