Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 v2] can: Topcliff: PCH_CAN driver: Fix build warnings

From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:27:48 +0200

Hi David,

On 10/26/2010 07:55 PM, David Miller wrote:
> From: David Miller <davem-fT/PcQaiUtIeIZ0/[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
> 
>> It doesn't in net-next-2.6 and that is what you should be generating
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> patches against.
> 
> I mean net-2.6 of course.

Oh, this patch has various other issues, as Marc and I have already
pointed out, which should be fixed before the driver hits the user.
Unfortunately, the CC to netdev of our reviews got lost somehow, sorry
for the inconvenience, but the original author should have received it.
Tomoya, could you (or somebody else) please also fix the remaining
issues quickly?

Thanks,

Wolfgang.