Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 v2] can: Topcliff: PCH_CAN driver: Fix build warnings

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:52:16 +0200

On 10/26/2010 08:27 PM, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:

> Oh, this patch has various other issues, as Marc and I have already
> pointed out, which should be fixed before the driver hits the user.
> Unfortunately, the CC to netdev of our reviews got lost somehow, sorry

After noticing my faul I resend my review to the netdev + socketcan
mailinglists and the individual persons mentioned in the original patch.

> for the inconvenience, but the original author should have received it.
> Tomoya, could you (or somebody else) please also fix the remaining
> issues quickly?

For reference, here it is:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg144852.html

Marc
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core