Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 v2] can: Topcliff: PCH_CAN driver: Fix buildwarnings

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:58:39 +0200

On 10/27/2010 01:57 PM, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> On 10/27/2010 01:27 PM, Tomoya MORINAGA wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 3:52 AM :  Marc Kleine-Budde and Wolfgang Grandegge wrote:
>>
>> The following is some inarticulate points I have for your questions.
>> Please give me more information.
>>
>>> Do I understand your code correctly? You have a big loop, but only do
>>>  two different things at certain values of the loop? Smells fishy.
>> Uh, I can't understand your intention.
>> Please show in detail.
>> This processing does configuration for all message objects.
> 
> Not all, but just a few of them. We believe it can be implemented more
> efficiently.

I misread the code...sorry - I'm just writing a longer answer.

cheers, Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core