Subject: Re: [PATCH] ip_gre: fix fallback tunnel setup

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:29:10 +0400

On 10/28/2010 11:11 PM, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> Le jeudi 28 octobre 2010 à 20:47 +0200, Eric Dumazet a écrit :
>> Le jeudi 28 octobre 2010 à 11:41 -0700, David Miller a écrit :
>>> I am still able to revert this I think without screwing up
>>> publicly visible history, so I will double check and do the
>>> revert if I can.
>>
>> Cool, I'll provide a patch in a couple of minutes, when tested.
>>
> 
> I believe the right fix is this one, Pavel what do you think ?

Indeed. I missed the fact, that the gre driver uses ndo_init for
all devices including the fb one :(

Acked-by: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>

> With your patch, we allocate the per_cpu data twice for the fallback
> tunnel, thus leaking memory.

Yup...

> Thanks