Subject: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.10

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:43:06 +0200

The netfilter coreteam presents:

    iptables version 1.4.10

the iptables release for the 2.6.36 kernel. Changes include:

- support for the cpu match, which can be used to improve cache
  locality when running multiple server instances

- support for the IDLETIMER target, which can be used to notify
  userspace of interfaces being idle

- support for the CHECKSUM target

- support for the ipvs match

- documentation updates

- a fix for deletion of rules using the quota match

See the Changelog for more details.

Version 1.4.10 can be obtained from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/
git://git.netfilter.org/iptables.git

On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
Happy firewalling!