Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 v2] can: Topcliff: PCH_CAN driver: Add Flow control,

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:14:18 +0100

On 11/16/2010 06:18 AM, Tomoya MORINAGA wrote:
> On Monday, November 15, 2010 6:11 PM, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
>> Please make it one patch per topic. A review of your patch will follow.
> 
> It's too late now.
> This is difficult to separete patch per topic from current our CAN driver.
> 
> Next time posting another patch, I will do like so.

Sorry, but there is little chance to get a "this patch changes about 10
things" into the kernel, please try to split up the patch.

regards Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core