Subject: skge.c patch to limit DMA for ASUS A8N-SLI Premium board

From: Shannon Wynter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:06:41 +1000

Hi

I would like to contribute a patch to add ASUS A8N-SLI Premium to the 
list of boards that require the quirk to limit DMA to 32bit in the 
skge.c module.

It took 2 hours of fiddling with my machine last night to get the 
network card working - the lights were on but no-one was at home.

I never would have found it if not for the original bug listed on redhat 
for the Gigabyte motherboard.

Kind regards

Shannon.
diff -uNr linux-2.6.37-rc3.old/drivers/net/skge.c linux-2.6.37-rc3.new//drivers/net/skge.c
--- linux-2.6.37-rc3.old/drivers/net/skge.c	2010-11-26 08:35:21.000000000 +1000
+++ linux-2.6.37-rc3.new//drivers/net/skge.c	2010-11-26 08:58:52.000000000 +1000
@@ -4158,6 +4158,13 @@
 			DMI_MATCH(DMI_BOARD_NAME, "nForce"),
 		},
 	},
+	{
+		.ident = "ASUSTeK A8N-SLI Premium",
+		.matches = {
+			DMI_MATCH(DMI_BOARD_VENDOR, "ASUSTeK Computer INC."),
+			DMI_MATCH(DMI_BOARD_NAME, "A8N-SLI Premium"),
+		},
+	},
 	{}
 };