Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-2.6 8/17 v2] can: EG20T PCH: Change Copyright and module description

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 12:02:44 +0100

On 12/07/2010 11:56 AM, Tomoya MORINAGA wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:38 PM, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
>> How do you send mail with thunderbord, then? I suppose you use smtp
>> there, too.
> 
> Yes,
> The same SMTP server is used when thunderbird, too.

Then check your settings, e.g. username, ssmtp, TSL, port, passwd.

cheers, Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

_______________________________________________
Socketcan-core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/socketcan-core