Subject: Re: sch_sfb

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 02:39:21 +0100

On 14.01.2011 01:59, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> Since to my knowledge you've never attempted an upstream merge
> 
> You're kidding, I hope.
> 
>   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/90225
>   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/90375
> 
> It was reviewed in particular by one Patrick McHardy.

Well, sorry, I don't remember every patch I've ever reviewed.

Just to state it again, I've actually started implementing this
years ago without every finishing it and was quite happy about
noticing your implementation for inspiration. There's no reason
to be pissed, I don't really mind which version is merged if
any, reimplementing just forced me to think from scratch, with
existing code at hand this makes it easier to avoid or fix
mistakes.