Subject: Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2011-02-22

From: Shan Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:35:58 +0800

John W. Linville wrote, at 02/23/2011 05:52 AM:
> Please let me know if there are problems!

Fail to compile with attached config under net-next tree.
 
======Error Begin================================================================
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_sw_chnl':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:803: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_sw_chnl'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:803: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_fill_h2c_cmd':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:504: multiple definition of `rtl92c_fill_h2c_cmd'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:504: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_ofdm_txpower':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/rf.c:393: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_ofdm_txpower'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/rf.c:415: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_sw_chnl_callback':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:775: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_sw_chnl_callback'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:775: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_query_bb_reg':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:69: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_query_bb_reg'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:69: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_io':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1981: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_io'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1981: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_get_hw_reg_originalvalue':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:415: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_get_hw_reg_originalvalue'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:415: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92ce_phy_set_rf_on':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:2010: multiple definition of `rtl92ce_phy_set_rf_on'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:2010: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl8192_phy_check_is_legal_rfpath':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:961: multiple definition of `rtl8192_phy_check_is_legal_rfpath'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:961: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_init_edca_turbo':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:552: multiple definition of `dm_digtable'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../wifi.h:1793: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_bw_mode_callback':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:356: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_bw_mode_callback'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:371: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_query_rf_reg':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:44: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_query_rf_reg'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:44: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_scan_operation_backup':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:725: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_scan_operation_backup'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:725: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_rf_config':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:224: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_rf_config'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:224: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_cck_txpower':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/rf.c:66: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_cck_txpower'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/rf.c:66: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_dynamic_txpower':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/dm.c:41: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_dynamic_txpower'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/dm.c:41: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_bb_config':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:121: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_bb_config'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:138: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_io_cmd':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1943: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_io_cmd'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1943: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_config_rf_with_headerfile':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:268: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_config_rf_with_headerfile'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:281: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_mac_config':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:108: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_mac_config'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:126: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_download_fw':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:224: multiple definition of `rtl92c_download_fw'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:224: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_set_fw_joinbss_report_cmd':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:763: multiple definition of `rtl92c_set_fw_joinbss_report_cmd'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:763: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_write_dig':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:502: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_write_dig'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:502: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_set_fw_pwrmode_cmd':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:542: multiple definition of `rtl92c_set_fw_pwrmode_cmd'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:542: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_rf_saving':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1245: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_rf_saving'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1245: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_firmware_selfreset':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:522: multiple definition of `rtl92c_firmware_selfreset'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:522: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_bandwidth':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/rf.c:40: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_set_bandwidth'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/rf.c:40: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_bb_reg':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:90: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_bb_reg'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:90: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_config':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/rf.c:410: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_rf6052_config'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/rf.c:434: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_rf_power_state':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:603: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_rf_power_state'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:622: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_init':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1352: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_init'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1352: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_iq_calibrate':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1783: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_iq_calibrate'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1783: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_init_edca_turbo':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:551: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_init_edca_turbo'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:551: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_beacon_hw_reg':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:667: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_beacon_hw_reg'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:667: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_lc_calibrate':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1906: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_lc_calibrate'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1906: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_bw_mode':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:755: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_bw_mode'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:755: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_update_txpower_dbm':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:633: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_update_txpower_dbm'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:633: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_init_rate_adaptive_mask':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1108: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_init_rate_adaptive_mask'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1108: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_watchdog':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1365: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_watchdog'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1365: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_dm_check_txpower_tracking':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1103: multiple definition of `rtl92c_dm_check_txpower_tracking'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/dm_common.c:1103: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_set_fw_rsvdpagepkt':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192ce/fw.c:679: multiple definition of `rtl92c_set_fw_rsvdpagepkt'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/fw.c:679: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_get_txpower_level':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:552: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_get_txpower_level'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:552: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_txpower_level':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:617: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_txpower_level'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:617: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_config_bb_external_pa':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:269: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_config_bb_external_pa'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:269: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_ap_calibrate':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1919: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_ap_calibrate'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1919: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_rfpath_switch':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1933: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_rfpath_switch'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/../rtl8192c/phy_common.c:1933: first defined here
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/built-in.o: In function `rtl92c_phy_set_rf_reg':
/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c:71: multiple definition of `rtl92c_phy_set_rf_reg'
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/built-in.o:/data2/net-next-2.6/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c:80: first defined here
  CC      drivers/net/tlan.o
make[4]: *** [drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/built-in.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/wireless] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [drivers/net] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2