Subject: [PATCH net-next-2.6 0/9] SCTP updates for net-next-2.6

From: Wei Yongjun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:24:23 +0800

Hi David

Here is a set of SCTP patches for net-next-2.6, also from vlad's
lksctp-dev tree.  Please apply.

Shan Wei (4):
      sctp: check parameter value of length in ERROR chunk
      sctp: check invalid value of length parameter in error cause
      sctp: remove redundant check when walking through a list of TLV parameters
      sctp: handle ootb packet in chunk order as defined

Vlad Yasevich (2):
      sctp: remove completely unsed EMPTY state
      sctp: bail from sctp_endpoint_lookup_assoc() if not bound.

Wei Yongjun (3):
      sctp: fix to check the source address of COOKIE-ECHO chunk
      sctp: make heartbeat information in sctp_make_heartbeat()
      sctp: move chunk from retransmit queue to abandoned list

 include/net/sctp/constants.h |   17 ++++-----
 include/net/sctp/sctp.h      |    2 -
 include/net/sctp/sm.h        |    4 +--
 include/net/sctp/structs.h   |    2 +-
 net/sctp/debug.c             |    1 -
 net/sctp/endpointola.c       |   20 ++++++++---
 net/sctp/input.c             |   15 --------
 net/sctp/outqueue.c          |    8 ++++-
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c     |   44 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 net/sctp/sm_sideeffect.c     |    3 +-
 net/sctp/sm_statefuns.c      |   60 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 net/sctp/sm_statetable.c     |   76 ------------------------------------------
 12 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 146 deletions(-)