Subject: Re: [ethtool PATCH 0/6] Network flow classifier

From: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:11:20 -0700

On 4/21/2011 1:51 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 13:40 -0700, Alexander Duyck wrote:
>> The following patches are meant to add support for the network flow classifier
>> interface built into the ethtool_rxnfc.
>>
>> Once this has been accepted I plan to submit the kernel portion to Jeff
>> Kirsher as it is almost all ixgbe code changes with the exception of the
>> removal of support for ethtool_get_rx_ntuple from the kernel.
> [...]
>
> This is the start of a 4-way weekend in the UK, so don't be surprised if
> I take a while to review these changes.
>
> Ben.
>

I'm fine with that.  I wasn't in any big hurry.  I was mostly just 
getting them out there for review so that I can probably see about 
polishing them up and submitting the final version for them next week.

Thanks,

Alex